Analysis of cases with cesarean scar pregnancy
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 195–202, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Gu, Y., Wang, J.-M. and Li, Y. (2013), Analysis of cases with cesarean scar pregnancy. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 195–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01892.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Received: September 1 2011.; Accepted: February 2 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.