Factors associated with fecal incontinence in women with lower urinary tract symptoms
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 250–255, January 2013
How to Cite
Chang, T.-C., Chang, S.-R., Hsiao, S.-M., Hsiao, C.-F., Chen, C.-H. and Lin, H.-H. (2013), Factors associated with fecal incontinence in women with lower urinary tract symptoms. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 250–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01902.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Received: September 14 2011.; Accepted: February 27 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.