Present address: Dr Puneet K. Kochhar, Lady Harding Medical College and Smt Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, Bhagat Singh Road, New Delhi 110001, India. Email: email@example.com; Dr Pranay Ghosh, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi 110002, India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reproductive outcome of couples with recurrent miscarriage and balanced chromosomal abnormalities
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 113–120, January 2013
How to Cite
Kochhar, P. K. and Ghosh, P. (2013), Reproductive outcome of couples with recurrent miscarriage and balanced chromosomal abnormalities. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01905.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Received: July 11 2011.; Accepted: February 27 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.