Nazli Hossain: conceived the idea, secured funding, carried on original work and wrote the manuscript; Tahir Shamsi: co-investigator, helped in grant and manuscript writing; Nazeer Khan: statistical analysis and helped in manuscript writing; Arshi Naz: responsible for laboratory analysis and helped in manuscript writing.
Thrombophilia investigation in Pakistani women with recurrent pregnancy loss
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 121–125, January 2013
How to Cite
Hossain, N., Shamsi, T., Khan, N. and Naz, A. (2013), Thrombophilia investigation in Pakistani women with recurrent pregnancy loss. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 121–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01925.x
All laboratory analysis was done at the National Institute of Blood Diseases, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received: September 6 2011.; Accepted: March 20 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 114th International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies Task Force Report on Obstetric Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Inherited Thrombophilia, Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, 2013, 33, 2, 377, ,
- 3Should factor V Leiden mutation and prothrombin gene polymorphism testing be done in women with recurrent miscarriage from North India?, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2013, 287, 2, 375, , ,