TT polymorphism in rs2165241 and rs1048661 region in lysyl oxidase like-1 gene may have a role in stress urinary incontinence physiopathology
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 237–242, January 2013
How to Cite
Ozbek, E., Polat, E. C., Ozcan, L., Otunctemur, A., Emrence, Z. and Ustek, D. (2013), TT polymorphism in rs2165241 and rs1048661 region in lysyl oxidase like-1 gene may have a role in stress urinary incontinence physiopathology. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 237–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01942.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Received: December 27 2011.; Accepted: April 14 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.