These authors contributed equally to this work (co-first authors).
Epigenetic inactivation of BRCA1 through promoter hypermethylation in ovarian cancer progression
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Shanghai Jiao Tong University Affiliated First People's Hospital. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 549–554, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-Q., Yan, Q., Zhang, J.-R., Li, S.-D., Yang, Y.-X. and Wan, X.-P. (2013), Epigenetic inactivation of BRCA1 through promoter hypermethylation in ovarian cancer progression. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 549–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01979.x
The work was carried out at the Shanghai First Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 100 Haining Road, Shanghai 200080, China.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Received: December 5 2011.; Accepted: June 1 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!