This article is mainly based on the contents in Reference 1. Some parts, especially private matters, such as his character or viewpoints, are also based on the memories of the five authors through personal communications.
From the first cry to development of the study of reproductive health in Japan: A tribute to Sei-ichi Matsumoto
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 1392–1394, December 2012
How to Cite
Matsubara, S., Kitamura, K., Suzuki, M., Sato, I. and Tamada, T. (2012), From the first cry to development of the study of reproductive health in Japan: A tribute to Sei-ichi Matsumoto. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 38: 1392–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.02000.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!