Is intravenous iron sucrose the treatment of choice for pregnant anemic women?
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2012 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 619–626, March 2013
How to Cite
Devasenapathy, N., Neogi, S. B. and Zodpey, S. (2013), Is intravenous iron sucrose the treatment of choice for pregnant anemic women?. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 619–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.02033.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.