The research reported in this paper was supported by Grant #38398 of the Research Applied to National Needs Program, National Science Foundation, Gerald R. Miller and Fredrick S. Siebert, Principal Investigators.
Real Versus Reel: What's the Verdict?
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 99–111, September 1974
How to Cite
Miller, G., Bender, D., Florence, T. and Nicholson, H. (1974), Real Versus Reel: What's the Verdict?. Journal of Communication, 24: 99–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1974.tb00396.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!