This article is excerpted from the first volume of a four-volume work to be released by the National Center for State Courts (Denver, Colorado). The research project which formed the basis for this work was supported by Grant Number 72 NI 99-0033-G awarded by the National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice of the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, U.S. Department of Justice, under the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968. Points of view reflected in the article do not necessarily represent the position of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Video Support in the Criminal Courts
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 112–123, September 1974
How to Cite
Taillefer, F. J., Short, E. H., Greenwood, J. M. and Brady, R. G. (1974), Video Support in the Criminal Courts. Journal of Communication, 24: 112–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1974.tb00397.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!