The authors wish to express appreciation to Lawrence M. Bloom. Marian Gambitta, Susan Hagan, Muffin James, and Judy Tunkl for their help in this research. Portions of these findings were presented at the XV Inter-American Congress on Psychology, Bogota, Colombia, December 1974.
“All in the Family”: Racial Attitudes
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 69–74, December 1976
How to Cite
Brigham, J. C. and Giesbrecht, L. W. (1976), “All in the Family”: Racial Attitudes. Journal of Communication, 26: 69–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1976.tb01938.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!