The authors are grateful to Dr. Paul M. Hendriksen, director of the Netherlands Broadcasting Foundation's Audience Research Service, and Dr. Richard G. Gray, director of the Indiana University School of Journalism, for their assistance in this project. A complete report of this research, including the questionnaire, is available from the authors.
“All in the Family” in Holland
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 75–84, December 1976
How to Cite
Wilhoit, G. C. and de Bock, H. (1976), “All in the Family” in Holland. Journal of Communication, 26: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1976.tb01939.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!