The authors thank Florence Peterson for valuable aid in the analysis of the qualitative data and Mary Beth Webb for valuable aid in the computer analysis. An earlier version of this paper was read at a symposium on Television Advertising to Children (A. A. Sheikh, Chair), presented at the meetings of the American Psychological Association, Chicago, 1975.
Parental Concern about Child-Directed Commercials
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 125–137, March 1977
How to Cite
Feldman, S., Wolf, A. and Warmouth, D. (1977), Parental Concern about Child-Directed Commercials. Journal of Communication, 27: 125–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1977.tb01808.x
Copies of the interview, coding materials, complete data summaries, and major analytic tables (correlations and canonical results) have been deposited with the National Auxiliary Publications Service.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!