Telecommunications as a Travel Substitute: Some Psychological, Organizational, and Social Aspects
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 32–43, June 1977
How to Cite
Albertson, L. A. (1977), Telecommunications as a Travel Substitute: Some Psychological, Organizational, and Social Aspects. Journal of Communication, 27: 32–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1977.tb01824.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!