A longer version of this paper, including details of scale construction and methodology, is available from the second author. The authors are grateful to Cathy Bento for assistance in data collection and analysis. They also thank the faculties of Sacred Heart Religious School and Boulder Day School for their effort and cooperation.
Social Adjustment and Politeness in Preschoolers
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 104–111, June 1977
How to Cite
Bates, E. and Silvern, L. (1977), Social Adjustment and Politeness in Preschoolers. Journal of Communication, 27: 104–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1977.tb01834.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!