He was the principal investigator for the research reported here, which was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Education, R. Fellows, B. Hardy, A. Marshall, R, Nunnelee, and N. Primeaux were research associates in the several studies presented.
Mediation: The Role of Significant Others
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 106–118, September 1980
How to Cite
Corder-Bolz, C. R. (1980), Mediation: The Role of Significant Others. Journal of Communication, 30: 106–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1980.tb01997.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!