This article is based on research conducted as part of the first author's doctoral dissertation, for which the second author served as advisor. The authors wish to thank Neil Malamuth, Ross Hartsough, Barry Spinner, and Harry Prosen, University of Manitoba, for their suggestions and comments regarding this research.
Adult Fantasy Life and Patterns of Media Use
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 78–91, March 1983
How to Cite
McIlwraith, R. D. and Schallow, J. R. (1983), Adult Fantasy Life and Patterns of Media Use. Journal of Communication, 33: 78–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1983.tb02376.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!