The author is grateful to Wayne Danielson for the use of his Keyword computer program and to Caroline Schooler for her assistance in the Keyword analysis.
Mass Communication by the Book: A Review of 31 Texts
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 109–131, September 1987
How to Cite
Shoemaker, P. J. (1987), Mass Communication by the Book: A Review of 31 Texts. Journal of Communication, 37: 109–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1987.tb00998.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!