The author would like to acknowledge the generous and helpful comments of Marsha Siefert, Lynne Markus, Charles Bantz, and two anonymous reviewers on previous versions of this article.
Computer-Mediated Communication and Organizational Innovation
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 65–94, December 1987
How to Cite
Rice, R. E. (1987), Computer-Mediated Communication and Organizational Innovation. Journal of Communication, 37: 65–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1987.tb01009.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!