The author wishes to thank Everett M. Rogers, Philip Bonacich, Edward L. Fink, two anonymous reviewers, and his colleagues at JHU/Population Communication Services for their help in this research.
Diffusion of Innovations and Policy Decision-Making
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 30–45, March 1993
How to Cite
Valente, T. W. (1993), Diffusion of Innovations and Policy Decision-Making. Journal of Communication, 43: 30–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1993.tb01247.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!