Party identification and negative advertising in a U.S. Senate election
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 123–134, June 1999
How to Cite
Lemert, J., Wanta, W. and Lee, T.-T. (1999), Party identification and negative advertising in a U.S. Senate election. Journal of Communication, 49: 123–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1999.tb02797.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!