Authenticity within hip-hop and other cultures threatened with assimilation
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 134–150, December 1999
How to Cite
McLeod, K. (1999), Authenticity within hip-hop and other cultures threatened with assimilation. Journal of Communication, 49: 134–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.1999.tb02821.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!