Majority-minority influence: identifying argumentative patterns and predicting argument-outcome links
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 3–30, December 2000
How to Cite
Meyers, R., Brashers, D. and Hanner, J. (2000), Majority-minority influence: identifying argumentative patterns and predicting argument-outcome links. Journal of Communication, 50: 3–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2000.tb02861.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!