The labels applied to the mediation strategies tested in this study (factual and evaluative mediation) evolved during the review process in response to a reviewer's comment. The new labels were selected after the study had been conducted because they seemed to be more precise than the original labels.
Factual and Evaluative Approaches to Modifying Children's Responses to Violent Television1
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 321–336, June 2004
How to Cite
Nathanson, A. I. (2004), Factual and Evaluative Approaches to Modifying Children's Responses to Violent Television. Journal of Communication, 54: 321–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2004.tb02631.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!