Examining Differential Gains From Internet Use: Comparing the Moderating Role of Talk and Online Interactions
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 71–84, March 2005
How to Cite
Hardy, B. W. and Scheufele, D. A. (2005), Examining Differential Gains From Internet Use: Comparing the Moderating Role of Talk and Online Interactions. Journal of Communication, 55: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2005.tb02659.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!