Fundamental Processes Leading to Attitude Change: Implications for Cancer Prevention Communications
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S81–S104, August 2006
How to Cite
Briñol, P. and Petty, R. E. (2006), Fundamental Processes Leading to Attitude Change: Implications for Cancer Prevention Communications. Journal of Communication, 56: S81–S104. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2006.00284.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!