Democracy Based on Difference: Examining the Links Between Structural Heterogeneity, Heterogeneity of Discussion Networks, and Democratic Citizenship
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Journal of Communication
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 728–753, December 2006
How to Cite
Scheufele, D. A., Hardy, B. W., Brossard, D., Waismel-Manor, I. S. and Nisbet, E. (2006), Democracy Based on Difference: Examining the Links Between Structural Heterogeneity, Heterogeneity of Discussion Networks, and Democratic Citizenship. Journal of Communication, 56: 728–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2006.00317.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!