Wanted, Dead or Alive: Media Frames, Frame Adoption, and Support for the War in Afghanistan
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Journal of Communication
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 119–141, March 2007
How to Cite
Edy, J. A. and Meirick, P. C. (2007), Wanted, Dead or Alive: Media Frames, Frame Adoption, and Support for the War in Afghanistan. Journal of Communication, 57: 119–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2006.00332.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!