Empirical Intersections in Communication Research: Replication, Multiple Quantitative Methods, and Bridging the Quantitative–Qualitative Divide
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 615–628, December 2008
How to Cite
Benoit, W. L. and Holbert, R. L. (2008), Empirical Intersections in Communication Research: Replication, Multiple Quantitative Methods, and Bridging the Quantitative–Qualitative Divide. Journal of Communication, 58: 615–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2008.00404.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!