The research for this article was conducted as part of a larger project supported by a fellowship from the Center for the Humanities at the University of New Hampshire.
Power, Pleasure, Patterns: Intersecting Narratives of Media Influence
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 641–663, December 2008
How to Cite
Meyrowitz, J. (2008), Power, Pleasure, Patterns: Intersecting Narratives of Media Influence. Journal of Communication, 58: 641–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2008.00406.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!