Please Your Self: Social Identity Effects on Selective Exposure to News About In- and Out-Groups
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 515–535, September 2010
How to Cite
Knobloch-Westerwick, S. and Hastall, M. R. (2010), Please Your Self: Social Identity Effects on Selective Exposure to News About In- and Out-Groups. Journal of Communication, 60: 515–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2010.01495.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!