Problem Solving and Communicative Action: A Situational Theory of Problem Solving
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 120–149, February 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J.-N. and Grunig, J. E. (2011), Problem Solving and Communicative Action: A Situational Theory of Problem Solving. Journal of Communication, 61: 120–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2010.01529.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!