Review Essay: “First He'll Kill Her then I'll Save Her”: Vampires, Feminism, and the Twilight Franchise
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages E4–E8, February 2011
How to Cite
Stabile, C. (2011), Review Essay: “First He'll Kill Her then I'll Save Her”: Vampires, Feminism, and the Twilight Franchise. Journal of Communication, 61: E4–E8. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2010.01534.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!