The Role of Actors' Race in White Audiences' Selective Exposure to Movies
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 369–385, April 2011
How to Cite
Weaver, A. J. (2011), The Role of Actors' Race in White Audiences' Selective Exposure to Movies. Journal of Communication, 61: 369–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2011.01544.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!