Young Voters' Responses to the 2004 U.S. Presidential Election: Social Identity, Perceived Media Influence, and Behavioral Outcomes
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 732–757, August 2011
How to Cite
Hoffner, C. and Rehkoff, R. A. (2011), Young Voters' Responses to the 2004 U.S. Presidential Election: Social Identity, Perceived Media Influence, and Behavioral Outcomes. Journal of Communication, 61: 732–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2011.01565.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!