Religious Communication and Epistemic Authority of Leaders in Wired Faith Organizations
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 938–958, October 2011
How to Cite
Cheong, P. H., Huang, S. and Poon, J. P. H. (2011), Religious Communication and Epistemic Authority of Leaders in Wired Faith Organizations. Journal of Communication, 61: 938–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2011.01579.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!