Positive Female Role-Models Eliminate Negative Effects of Sexually Violent Media
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 888–899, October 2012
How to Cite
Ferguson, C. J. (2012), Positive Female Role-Models Eliminate Negative Effects of Sexually Violent Media. Journal of Communication, 62: 888–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2012.01666.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!