Beyond Counterarguing: Simple Elaboration, Complex Integration, and Counterelaboration in Response to Variations in Narrative Focus and Sidedness
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 758–777, October 2012
How to Cite
Niederdeppe, J., Kim, H. K., Lundell, H., Fazili, F. and Frazier, B. (2012), Beyond Counterarguing: Simple Elaboration, Complex Integration, and Counterelaboration in Response to Variations in Narrative Focus and Sidedness. Journal of Communication, 62: 758–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2012.01671.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!