Sponsorship Disclosure: Effects of Duration on Persuasion Knowledge and Brand Responses
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1047–1064, December 2012
How to Cite
Boerman, S. C., van Reijmersdal, E. A. and Neijens, P. C. (2012), Sponsorship Disclosure: Effects of Duration on Persuasion Knowledge and Brand Responses. Journal of Communication, 62: 1047–1064. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2012.01677.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!