Socioeconomic Disparities in Fatalistic Beliefs About Cancer Prevention and the Internet
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 972–990, December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, C.-j., Niederdeppe, J. and Freres, D. (2012), Socioeconomic Disparities in Fatalistic Beliefs About Cancer Prevention and the Internet. Journal of Communication, 62: 972–990. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2466.2012.01683.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- NCI Center of Excellence in Cancer Communication (CECCR) at the University of Pennsylvania. Grant Number: P50 CA101404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!