ELASTIC BRIDGING FOR MODELING FATIGUE CRACK PROPAGATION IN A FIBER-REINFORCED TITANIUM MATRIX COMPOSITE
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 119–131, February 1994
How to Cite
Nguyen, T.-H. B. and Yang, J.-M. (1994), ELASTIC BRIDGING FOR MODELING FATIGUE CRACK PROPAGATION IN A FIBER-REINFORCED TITANIUM MATRIX COMPOSITE. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 17: 119–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.1994.tb00795.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Received in final form 16 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!