FATIGUE LIFE PREDICTION OF HEAT-TREATED CARBON STEELS AND LOW ALLOY STEELS BASED ON A SMALL CRACK GROWTH LAW
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 171–185, February 1994
How to Cite
Goto, M. and Nisitani, H. (1994), FATIGUE LIFE PREDICTION OF HEAT-TREATED CARBON STEELS AND LOW ALLOY STEELS BASED ON A SMALL CRACK GROWTH LAW. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 17: 171–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.1994.tb00799.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Received injnalform 7 October 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!