MECHANISMS OF CYCLIC FATIGUE-CRACK PROPAGATION IN A FINE-GRAINED ALUMINA CERAMIC: THE ROLE OF CRACK CLOSURE
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1453–1466, October 1997
How to Cite
Gilbert, C. J. and Ritchie, R. O. (1997), MECHANISMS OF CYCLIC FATIGUE-CRACK PROPAGATION IN A FINE-GRAINED ALUMINA CERAMIC: THE ROLE OF CRACK CLOSURE. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 20: 1453–1466. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.1997.tb01502.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Received in final form 30 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!