This paper is dedicated to the memory of Professor H. M. Flower.
The effect of porosity on the fatigue life of cast aluminium-silicon alloys*
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 559–570, July 2004
How to Cite
GAO, Y. X., YI, J. Z., LEE, P. D. and LINDLEY, T. C. (2004), The effect of porosity on the fatigue life of cast aluminium-silicon alloys. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 27: 559–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2004.00780.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Received in final form 18 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!