Reliability study of fracture mechanics based non-probabilistic interval analysis model
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 539–548, September 2010
How to Cite
QIU, Z. and WANG, J. (2010), Reliability study of fracture mechanics based non-probabilistic interval analysis model. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 33: 539–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2010.01464.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Received in final form 8 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!