Assessment of creep rupture properties for dissimilar steels welded joints between T92 and HR3C
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 83–96, February 2011
How to Cite
GONG, Y., CAO, J., JI, L.-N., YANG, C., YAO, C., YANG, Z.-G., WANG, J., LUO, X.-M., GU, F.-M., QI, A.-F., YE, S.-Y. and HU, Z.-F. (2011), Assessment of creep rupture properties for dissimilar steels welded joints between T92 and HR3C. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 34: 83–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2010.01496.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Received in final form 4 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!