Now at: Department of Civil and Materials Engineering, University of Malaga, C/Dr Ortiz Ramos s/n, 29071 Malaga, Spain
Overload effects on fatigue crack-tip fields under plane stress conditions: surface and bulk analysis
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd.
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 2013
How to Cite
LOPEZ-CRESPO, P., WITHERS, P. J., YUSOF, F., DAI, H., STEUWER, A., KELLEHER, J. F. and BUSLAPS, T. (2013), Overload effects on fatigue crack-tip fields under plane stress conditions: surface and bulk analysis. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 36: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2012.01670.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received in final form 15 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!