Some factors exerting an influence on the coaxing effect of austenitic stainless steels
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd.
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1095–1104, December 2012
How to Cite
AKITA, M., NAKAJIMA, M., UEMATSU, Y., TOKAJI, K. and JUNG, J.-W. (2012), Some factors exerting an influence on the coaxing effect of austenitic stainless steels. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 35: 1095–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2012.01697.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Received in final form 18 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!