Effects of CFRP bond locations on the Mode I stress intensity factor of centre-cracked tensile steel plates
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd.
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 154–167, February 2013
How to Cite
WU, C., ZHAO, X. L., AL-MAHAIDI, R. and DUAN, W. H. (2013), Effects of CFRP bond locations on the Mode I stress intensity factor of centre-cracked tensile steel plates. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 36: 154–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2012.01708.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Received in final form 17 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!