Aphasia and topic initiation in conversation: a case study
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 102–114, January 2013
How to Cite
Barnes, S. E., Candlin, C. N. and Ferguson, A. (2013), Aphasia and topic initiation in conversation: a case study. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 48: 102–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-6984.2012.00186.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!